About Honorée Corder
Ever considered becoming a coach?
If so, this is the episode for you! Grab a pen and take notes!
If not, we promise you’ll still get a ton of value out of this interview. Honorée Corder is a best-selling author of over a dozen books, the latest of which is Business Dating: Applying Relationship Rules in Business for Ultimate Success. She’s also a business coach, speaker, and serial entrepreneur. She shares the story of how she started her coaching business and gives us some valuable tips on building a mindset for success!
What You Will Learn
- Why believing in what you're selling, whether products or services, is key to success.
- The power of practicing a morning routine that includes Silence, Affirmations, Visualization, Exercise, Reading, and Scribing (LifeSAVERS from Hal Elrod's book, The Miracle Morning)
- The importance of “feeling it” when you're not “feeling it” – you never get a second chance to make a first impression!
- How to land your first coaching clients!
Relevant Links and Resources
For more information on finding the work that fulfills you:
- The HTYC Mindset: Identify the Results You Want First!
- HTYC 049 The Magic of Motion with Ritchie Norton
- HTYC 054 Revolutionize Your Career with CK Bray
- HTYC 061 How to Approach Your Career Scientifically with Adarsh Pandit
- HTYC 062 Merging Identities as Part of Your Career Transition with Chris Wilson
- HTYC 064 Passion Project to Dream Job with Mark McClung
- HTYC 069 It’s Now or Never with Doc Kennedy
- HTYC 071 Get Intentional, Get Results with Olivia Gamber
- HTYC 074 Fear Means “Go!” with Greg Faxon
- HTYC 088 Opportunities Are Where You Create Them with Greg Rollett
Also mentioned in the episode:
Get in touch with Honorée!
Get in touch with us!
Love the show?
Subscribe to the Happen to Your Career podcast:
Leave us a review and help us to reach more folks just like you and help them “Happen” to their careers!
Get the support, information, and encouragement you need to move to work you’ll love!
Want help finding the work that fits YOU?