About Jessica Rhodes
Jessica Rhodes is the host of Rhodes to Success and has built her expertise around leveraging the medium of podcasting to grow businesses. “Niching down” worked like a charm for her as she transitioned her business from general virtual assistant services to specializing in services for podcasters. Jessica talks to us about breaking down her own mental barriers around income and the possibilities that have opened up in her life and her business as a result.
Want to start a business that works for you and your unique strengths? You don't want to miss this interview!
You Will Learn
- Why just getting started in your business and building on your accomplishments can help you to see bigger and bigger possibilities for yourself
- Jessica’s theory on why “follow the money” really does work! *in the right context
- And Jessica gives us her tips on how to get booked for podcasts as a way to establish and grow your expertise and credibility!
Relevant Links and Resources
For more info on figuring out what you want:
- The HTYC Mindset: Identify the Results You Want First!
- HTYC 049 The Magic of Motion with Ritchie Norton
- HTYC 054 Revolutionize Your Career with CK Bray
- HTYC 061 How to Approach Your Career Scientifically with Adarsh Pandit
- HTYC 062 Merging Identities as Part of Your Career Transition with Chris Wilson
- HTYC 064 Passion Project to Dream Job with Mark McClung
- HTYC 069 It’s Now or Never with Doc Kennedy
- HTYC 071 Get Intentional, Get Results with Olivia Gamber
- HTYC 074 Fear Means “Go!” with Greg Faxon
- HTYC 088 Opportunities Are Where You Create Them with Greg Rollett
- HTYC 093 Practicing Incremental Bravery with Grant Baldwin
- HTYC 094 Stepping into the Right Roles with Michael Port
- HTYC 097 What Makes You Weird Can Make You Great with Danielle Watson
- HTYC 102 Success is Living a Life Built Around You with Dan Norris
- HTYC 103 Multi-talented, Multi-passionate, Multipotentialites with Emilie Wapnick
- HTYC 105 What’s Holding You Back (Figure Out What Fits, Part I)
- HTYC 106 Overcoming Mental Barriers (Figure Out What Fits, Part II)
- HTYC 107 HTYC Stories: How Jerrad made the move that changed his life and his career
For more info on starting and growing a business that fits you:
- HTYC 060 How to Start a Business on the Side
- HTYC 052 How to Hustle on the Side with Nick Loper
- HTYC 079 Lessons Learned in Life and Business with Andrea Lake
- HTYC 111 Design the Life You Want with Clark Vandeventer
- HTYC 112 Love Your Work, Love Your Life with Anna Runyan
- HTYC 113 Success is a Process with Matt Miller
- HTYC 114 Your “Golden Ticket” to Building a Standout Business with Jeffrey Shaw
Get in touch with Jessica!
Get in touch with us!
Love the show?
Subscribe to the Happen to Your Career podcast:
Leave us a review and help us to reach more folks just like you and help them “Happen” to their careers!
Get the support, information, and encouragement you need to move to work you’ll love!