About this episode
There has never been a better time in history to get a business started. If you've been thinking about it at all, we want to help you make it happen!
In this special training, Scott walks you through what you need to know and consider before taking the plunge into becoming a business owner. He goes into everything from first understanding your “why”, handling time management, doing your target market research, and building your roadmap so that you end up with the business that's right for you.
What You Will Learn
- What a 6 month “zero to profitable business” roadmap looks like
- How to focus on building a business that fits you
- What your “Target Market” is and why it's important (and how to find it!)
- How to replace your job income with your side business.
Relevant Links and Resources
For more info on starting and growing a business that fits you:
- HTYC 060 How to Start a Business on the Side
- HTYC 052 How to Hustle on the Side with Nick Loper
- HTYC 079 Lessons Learned in Life and Business with Andrea Lake
- HTYC 111 Design the Life You Want with Clark Vandeventer
- HTYC 112 Love Your Work, Love Your Life with Anna Runyan
- HTYC 113 Success is a Process with Matt Miller
- HTYC 114 Your “Golden Ticket” to Building a Standout Business with Jeffrey Shaw
Get in touch with us!
Love the show?
Subscribe to the Happen to Your Career podcast:
Leave us a review and help us to reach more folks just like you and help them “Happen” to their careers!
Get the support, information, and encouragement you need to move to work you’ll love!
Want help finding the work that fits YOU?