Have you outgrown your current job? Do you find yourself looking for a more challenging work environment? Is the question between finding your dream job and working for yourself coming up time and again? If the answer is yes, then this conversation might just be for you!
Dustin talks about the value of sacrifice and how stepping out of your comfort zone is key to creating a career that perfectly fits your lifestyle.
About Dustin Hartzler
Dustin Hartzler is a Happiness Engineer at Auttomatic and the host of his own podcast, Your Website Engineer. Dustin’s interest in entrepreneurship, building relationships, and connecting with people not only helped him grow his own client base, but also got him noticed. His willingness to go the extra step to engage with a growing audience got his foot in the door to a career that actualized the perfect work-life balance that fit his needs.
What You Will Learn
- We’ve talked about this before, but you’ll hear again just how powerful giving value away can be in building trust and accelerating the success of your business
- Why the best career move for you might just be more about what matters to you, rather than who you work for
- How Dustin took his passion for “helping people build websites” from hobby to business to a career that fits him perfectly
Relevant Links and Resources:
Looking to build a new website? Check out Dustin's site: Your Website Engineer
Stop by Dustin’s podcast: WordPress Resource: Your Website Engineer with Dustin Hartzler
More Figure Out What Fits episodes!:
For more information on finding your strengths:
- Discover Your Strengths
- HTYC 026 What Are Your Strengths? Part I
- HTYC 027 What Are Your Strengths? Part II
For more info on finding the work that fits you:
- The HTYC Mindset: Identify the Results You Want First!
- HTYC 049 The Magic of Motion with Ritchie Norton
- HTYC 054 Revolutionize Your Career with CK Bray
- HTYC 061 How to Approach Your Career Scientifically with Adarsh Pandit
- HTYC 062 Merging Identities as Part of Your Career Transition with Chris Wilson
- HTYC 064 Passion Project to Dream Job with Mark McClung
- HTYC 069 It’s Now or Never with Doc Kennedy
- HTYC 071 Get Intentional, Get Results with Olivia Gamber
- HTYC 074 Fear Means “Go!” with Greg Faxon
- HTYC 088 Opportunities Are Where You Create Them with Greg Rollett
- HTYC 093 Practicing Incremental Bravery with Grant Baldwin
- HTYC 094 Stepping into the Right Roles with Michael Port
- HTYC 097 What Makes You Weird Can Make You Great with Danielle Watson
- HTYC 102 Success is Living a Life Built Around You with Dan Norris
- HTYC 103 Multi-talented, Multi-passionate, Multipotentialites with Emilie Wapnick
- HTYC 105 What’s Holding You Back (Figure Out What Fits, Part I)
- HTYC 106 Overcoming Mental Barriers (Figure Out What Fits, Part II)
- HTYC 107 HTYC Stories: How Jerrad made the move that changed his life and his career
Get in touch with Dustin!
Got a question for Dustin? Leave a comment below!
Or follow him on his Twitter @
Get in touch with us!