I was really really surprised as to the range questions that we received.
We also had a lot of the same questions over and over again. So we took the most common questions and I’ve recorded short videos to answer them.
Here’s the questions we’ve answered (below) just click on a video to watch or listen to the answers!
What prepares someone for Career Coaching?
Questions in this video
- I'm interested in seeing what kind of experiences prepares one to become Coach.
- What sort of training or formal qualifications are required? If none of the above…than how do you embark on learning the skills required?
- What are the main skills and personal strengths required for this line of work?
- How to start with no experience?
- What skills do I need to have in order to genuinely help someone and create a business.
- The number 1 thing I want to learn more about becoming a career coach would be what qualities are best suited for a career in career coaching.
Do I Really Want to Be A Career Coach?
- What is the best thing about becoming a career coach?
- What is career Coaching actually like?
What is the pathway to becoming a Career Coach?
- What are the actual steps I need to take towards becoming a Career Coach and building a Career Coaching Business?
- What is the pathway? Are there multiple ways to get there?
- I wonder how hard it is to step back and let your clients have their own time table and discovery w/out getting caught up in outcomes? I imagine that might be difficult at times?
- What is the actual amount of time and money I will need to invest in order to be successful?
How to Help others Get Results?
- How to build a service that actually creates results for people?
- why does what I have to tell someone mean anything more than what they might figure out on their own since I am not in their shoes?
- How to help someone find their why?
How do you make a living/get well paid as a career coach?
- Are there multiple ways to do career coaching and be well paid? Or only starting a career coaching business?
- How to get more clients
- How to market one's service to build a client base that pays.
- How to do market research and effectively match my strengths to people's needs. I want to find my tribe online, and in the process learn how to show up authentically and consistently.