People-builder, Confidence-builder, Life-builder, Soul-builder, Idea-Builder, Brand-builder, Get’erdone’er!
Career and Life Coach with 20+ years in the field, primarily in outplacement. I changed careers right at the start (I have a Master of Physical Therapy degree). My career required me to work with people in all industries and at all levels. God made me an empath; I have a knack for connecting the dots between where a person is now and where they want to be.
I thrive in helping people achieve the life that they deeply desire. You will find me in my head a lot, but my feet are planted firmly on the ground. I believe in possibility and fight for my clients to believe too. I am an idea generator brainstorming big, yet seeing the small details.
I can relate on almost any topic and am open to hearing your contrasting thoughts. People say that I am personable, spiritually-connected, affirming, and nonjudgmental; a sounding board with common sense guidance. I live for conversations on big dreams and on why we do what we do.
What I love: A hard laugh, good music, magazines, anything about home decorating and making things cozy and functional, lost-track-of-time books (fiction and non-fiction), and a nice getaway.
What I hate: Cooking – I will beat you to the brunch spot before you say “-unch”.
- Certified Coaches Federation – Certified Coach Practitioner, Executive & LifeCertified
- Flourishing Coaching – Life, Leadership, Relationship, Creativity, Pastoral Life
- The Artist’s Way” by Julia Cameron. If you need to believe in possibility, if you need to reclaim your zhu-zhu, if you need to do the work to restart, this is a wonderful guide.
- Almost anything by Toni Morrison or Maya Angelou. They take your mind away, twist and turn it upside down, then set it back down – and that’s when you realize that it is NOW right-side up.
- Books that help us to understand how we as humans function, strengthen, heal, and win!
I may embarrass you in public: I will not only dance and sing to the ’80s/’90s music playing overhead, please expect the entire choreography from any MJ or Prince video. PLEASE!
Strengths Finder Top 5:
Why I work with HTYC:
I connect with HTYC at the crossroad of “helping people find their true ‘function’” and “the world at-large will benefit”. When individuals are able to operate daily in the God-given space of talent and honed skill, every space they enter will gain from them having been there. Career is the place where we spend some of the greatest time giving of ourselves, so it important to connect to the ideal work world.
Ready for Career Happiness?
What Career Fits You?
Finally figure out what you should be doing for work
Join our 8-day “Mini-Course” to figure it out. It’s free!