6 Keys to Career Happiness Master Class
How to find more meaningful work and the elusive “career happiness”. This class will help you navigate the process of discovering (and actually attaining…) a career that you love. It’s possible!
60 min Master Class recording on how to find meaningful work: The 6 most important keys for career happiness from research and practical application with 2000+ high performers.
If you’ve been trying to figure out what career will actually make you happy, you already know it’s not easy. The good news? It’s not impossible (I promise)
This 65 minute training covers years of research and what we have learned helping thousands of people make career moves — and how you can use that intel to find career happiness. Plus you will come away with several actions you can start taking immediately to move you down the path to career happiness at the pay you want!
Here are just a few takeaways you will get when you watch:
- Why it’s been so hard to get clarity on what you want — and what you can do about it, starting today
- What do you need to do differently to make career happiness a priority
- The 4 most important things all high performers must have in their career to be happy
- 2 things you don’t know about yourself that impact your career happiness
- How to reverse-interview your future employer – so you know whether you will waste years or be thrilled if you accept the job.
- What you can do to make sure you will ACTUALLY get along with your boss and that the job isn’t misadvertised
- How to match your values with potential companies BEFORE you waste time interviewing
- How to avoid the mistakes and misconceptions that limit average applicants in their career search
- Why most of us think we have to choose between enjoyment or money (and how we’ve proven with our clients you can have both)
- How to avoid getting stuck with soul-sucking tasks and projects you’re good at but really hate
🚧 If you are having trouble watching the video in a Safari browser, switch to any other browser. We are working on getting this fixed.🚧
I would highly recommend: popcorn, a glass of wine and a notepad you can fill to the edge!
Pro Tip: Change the video speed to 1.2x or 1.5x if you have less time available. But watching it will cause you to think differently about your career change!
Thank you for the HTYC podcast and for hosting webinars like this one… Both resources helped me work through my career transition with more confidence and re-frame my approach to finding an entirely new professional path.
I’m happy to report I’ll be starting a new role on Monday that is a complete 180 from what I’ve been doing for the past 7 years. I believe it will be a success because I know I can offer my transferable skills and signature strengths to help my new team.
Thank you again for doing what you do!
Ready for Career Happiness?
What Career Fits You?
Finally figure out what you should be doing for work
Join our 8-day “Mini-Course” to figure it out. It’s free!