Scott Anthony Barlow, CEO, HTYC
We are so excited to take you behind the scenes as Scott talks about how this book came to be and reads chapter one!
Pre-order Scott Anthony Barlow’s new book Happen To Your Career: An Unconventional Approach to Career Change and Meaningful Work, now and get exclusive pre-order bonuses.
Send a copy of your receipt, with “Bonuses” in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the awesome bonuses!
AWESOME PREORDER BONUSES!
- A limited edition Author’s copy of the book – we’ll even get it to your house BEFORE the book publishes in October (It could take longer if you’re not in the USA)
- Access to audio scripts (including those that have been used to negotiate $10K-$120K extra during a job offer)
- A PDF copy of the book available immediately
- A private list of all the research that went into the writing of the book
- My personal list of top 10 books that could change your life (and how you think about fulfilling work)
- Chance to participate in our early reader group
- Special Interview about the book with the HTYC team (video and audio)
Happen To Your Career: An Unconventional Approach to Career Change and Meaningful Work officially hits shelves October 18th! Click here to learn more
I convinced myself for many years, that I was very lucky to have that job, and I would be crazy to leave it. I convinced myself that the team needed me even though I was miserable. And ultimately, it took me getting physically sick to realize I needed to leave! One of the biggest things that I learned out of the signature coaching was on designing my life. And this is another thing that I had really never, it had, I don't know, if it had never occurred to me. I just never believed it was possible until now.
All the stars aligned and I ended up finding the right thing at the right place at the right time, and it was you guys! Everything that you said was speaking to me and the things that you had done in the job that you had transitioned out of and into. Also how finding work that you love is your passion for people! Honestly, it was you Scott, I mean, the way that you talked about it, how passionate you were, I was like, there's no way he's gonna put out a faulty product. So I'm gonna try it, you know… I recommend you to all my friends, you know, even if they don't realize that they're looking for a new job, I'm like this is the first step, let's do this! Even if you maybe don't move out of this career. This is going to help!
Ready for Career Happiness?
What Career Fits You?
Finally figure out what you should be doing for work
Join our 8-day “Mini-Course” to figure it out. It’s free!
January 25, 2021
395: Executive Burnout: Making A Midlife Career Change
Michael Fagone was a career executive at Sony, who didn’t realize work could be fun. He got unstuck and has since found meaningful work as a Mortgage broker.
September 12, 2022