How hard is it to transfer your skills?
As high performers contemplate making a career change, one of their concerns is with their salary. They believe that if they were to switch careers to something that they actually enjoy that they have to take a pay cut. In reality, what we have seen with the people we work with is that is almost never the case. In fact, there are many times when they get an increase in their salary.
Today, we’re sharing a training we did talking about this very subject:
How to Transfer Your Skills So You Can Keep Your Same Salary
Some of the specific things that you’ll learn in this episode are:
- How to transfer your skills into a different industry
- How to connect the dots for inexperienced recruiters and hiring managers
- How to approach a career change in a new field
- How to determine what your next job should even be
- How to handle gaps in employment history